Stretch Mark Cream
- $ 22.90
- Brand: Botanic Tree
- Availability: In Stock
Anti Stretch Mark, Scars and Prevention Cream - Decreased Stretch Marks in 93% of Customers in 2 Months - Packed with Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Moringa, Centella Asiatica, and Avocado - The Best For Pregnancy PROVEN RESULTS – Botanic Tree's Stretch Marks & Scars Defense and Prevention Cream reduces and...
Anti Stretch Mark, Scars and Prevention Cream - Decreased Stretch Marks in 93% of Customers in 2 Months - Packed with Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Moringa, Centella Asiatica, and Avocado - The Best For Pregnancy
- PROVEN RESULTS – Botanic Tree's Stretch Marks & Scars Defense and Prevention Cream reduces and prevents stretch marks and scars. With our customized combination of high-quality ingredients, we’ve formulated a cream that delivers intense hydration and results within two months for our customers.
- REAL INGREDIENTS – Our anti-stretch mark cream has an impressive ingredient list made up of cocoa butter, shea butter, vitamin B5, moringa, olive oil, and Centella Asiatica which are for all skin types. This cream is designed to be perfectly safe for recent and expecting moms. Plus, it's 100% cruelty-free.
- STRETCH MARK PREVENTION – Great for all skin types to use before, during, and post-pregnancy. Also works for those who have experienced dramatic changes in weight.
- CENTELLA ASIATICA – Our anti-stretch mark cream contains Centella Asiatica. In a double-blind study published in the International Journal of Cosmetic Science, 34% of pregnant women who massaged a cream containing Centella Asiatica extract into their skin minimized stretch marks, compared with 56% who used a placebo. 93% of customers have seen decreased stretch marks within two months of use. It is a triple action cream: targeting stretch marks and scars while preventing future ones, too.
- MADE IN USA – If you use our cream for two months correctly and do not see the results, we guarantee 100% of your money back.
Water, Caprylic Capric Trilicerides, Octyl Palmitate Coco Glycerides, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol Sodium Hyaluronate Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes (and) Aqua, Cetearyl Slcohol (and) Cetearyl Glucoside Cetyl Esters, Stearyl Alcohol Cera Alba, Glyceryl Stearate Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Centella Asiatica Extract Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Galacoarabinan, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) Phenoxyethnal and Ethylhexylglycerin Fragrance, Xanthan Gum